HADA LABO- Shirojyun Premium Whitening Lotion Refill (Rich/Moist) 170ml
Out of stock
Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types and skin concerns such as Dark spots, dullness & uneven tone.
Product Size: 170 ml
Product Type: Refill Pouch
- A rich essence/serum-type lotion penetrates deep into skin and suppresses melanin production to prevent freckles and sun spots from forming, and treats melasma/sun-damaged skin.
- It contains brightening ingredient Tranexamic acid, glycyrrhizic acid 2K (licorice root extract)and Vitamin C derivatives for clear, glowing & dewy skin.
- Hydrate and prime your skin for further care.
- Two types of Hyaluronic Acid provide intense, long-lasting hydration through every layer of skin
- It also contains vitamin E as skin moisturizing ingredient.
- Slightly acidic formula is gentle on skin.
- Fragrance-free, Colorant-free, Mineral oil-free, Alcohol-free
How To Use:
- Use as the first step of skincare after cleansing. Take an appropriate amount in the palm of your hand, and gently pat into skin until fully absorbed. Press with the heat from your palms for better absorption.
- Always apply hyaluronic acid based lotion/toner on slightly wet skin.
Contains 2 types * of hyaluronic acid
- Hyaluronic Acid forms a moisture retention barrier to seal in moisture and shield skin from dehydration.
- Super Hyaluronic Acid has 2 times the moisture retention capacity of HA for superior hydration.
Tranexamic acid (TA) has whitening effects especially for ultraviolet-induced hyperpigmentation including melasma. Whether it’s post-breakout hyperpigmentation or melasma, tranexamic acid can help lighten discoloration and brighten complexion.
Tranexamic acid, glycyrrhizinate 2K, hyaluronic acid *(nanodide hyaluronic acid), sodium hyaluronic acid *, vitamin C phosphate (vitamin C derivator), vitamin E, BG, dark glycerin, pliers glycol, DPG, PEG (30), PEG-8, sodium hydroxide, sodium phosphthalate, PEG-8, PEG-8, hydrochloride. Waterless Citric Acid , edetoate, VP/styrene copolymer emulsion, pOE laurate (20) sorbitane, phenoxyethanol
- Rated 0 out of 5
- Select options