HADA LABO- Shirojyun Medicated Whitening Lotion Refill (Light) 170ml
Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types and skin concerns such as Dark spots, dullness & uneven tone.
Product Size: 170 ml
Product Type: Refill Pouch
- This is a medicated whitening lotion, which suppresses generation of melanin to prevent freckles and sun spots from forming, and treats melasma/sun-damaged skin.
- It contains brightening ingredient *Tranexamic acid and Vitamin C derivatives for clear, glowing & dewy skin.
- Vitamin E, and Vitamin C derivative, Job”s Tears extract, and newly added fermented Job”s Tears nourish and boost skins clarity.
- Two types of Hyaluronic Acid provide intense, long-lasting hydration through every layer of skin
- Slightly acidic formula is gentle on skin.
- Hydrate and prime your skin for further care.
- It leaves the skin looking fresh, supple and bright
- Fragrance-free, Colorant-free, Mineral oil-free, Alcohol-free
How To Use:
- Use as the first step of skincare after cleansing. Take an appropriate amount in the palm of your hand, and gently pat into skin until fully absorbed. Press with the heat from your palms for better absorption.
- Always apply hyaluronic acid based lotion/toner on slightly wet skin.
Tranexamic acid (TA) has whitening effects especially for ultraviolet-induced hyperpigmentation including melasma. Whether it’s post-breakout hyperpigmentation or melasma, tranexamic acid can help lighten discoloration and brighten complexion.
Active Ingredients Tranexamic Acid <Other Ingredients> Hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid * (nanodized hyaluronic acid), sodium hyaluronic acid * , magnesium ascorbyl phosphate (vitamin C derivative), Vitamin E, coix lacryma-jobi ma-yuen seed Ferment filtrate, coix lacryma-jobi ma-yuen seed extract (jobs tears Extract), BG, Glycerin, Pentylene glycol, PEG (30), PEG-8, Sorbitol, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Polyoxygen Propylene methyl glucoside, VP/styrene copolymer emulsion, POE (20) sorbitane, phenoxyethanol * Two types of hyaluronic acid