CEZANNE – Natural Heartleaf & Cica Hydrating Lotion [360ml]
Out of stock
Cezanne Natural Houttuynia Cordata(heartleaf) & Cica Hydrating Lotion 360ml
Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin
Product Size: 360ml
Brand Name: CEZANNE
Manufacturer: CEZANNE Cosmetics Co.
Product Type: Toner
Main Ingredients: heartleaf ( Houttuynia Cordata ), tiger grass (cica), Aloe Vera, Hyaluronic acid, Niacinamide and collagen
- Hydrates & plumps your skin
- Prevents rough skin
- Brighten skin
- Calm irritated skin & prevent acne and inflammation
- Cleanse pores & control excess sebum
- Anti-ageing benefits
- It’s a Japanese plant based hydrating watery lotion.
- The hydrating toner contains 27 plant derived ingredients including heartleaf ( Houttuynia Cordata ), tiger grass (cica) and aloe Vera extracts to prevent dryness and rough skin
- Containing skin-friendly ingredients like Houttuynia Cordata, cica, hyaluronic acid, niacinamide, and collagen, this lotion has the ability to seap deep into the skin’s barrier to thoroughly moisturize the skin.
- Houttuynia cordata, also called Chinese pepper plant, is one of the commonly used ingredients in Korean cosmetics. By it’s soothing properties, antioxidants and antibacterial, Houttuynia Cordata extract is particularly suitable for acne-prone skin, matures And sensitive.
- Cica and Hyaluronic acid are some of the most well-known skincare ingredients for keeping the skin thoroughly hydrated.
- Niacinamide and collagen are also highly regarded for their firming and anti-aging properties of the skin.
- Slightly acidic and alcohol free formula leaves dry, dehydrated skin feeling firm and fully hydrated without any stickiness.
- 4 free formulations (synthetic fragrance free, synthetic color free, mineral oil free, alcohol free).
- The best part about this highly moisturizing lotion is that it can be used on the face, skin, and even the scalp! You won’t have to worry about dry skin anywhere on your body anymore.
How To Use:
- After washing your face, take an appropriate amount on a cotton pad or hand and let it blend into your skin.
Houttuynia Cordata Benefits:
Japanese recognizes this plant as dokudami. Houttuynia cordata is an excellent source of natural antioxidants. Besides having a high content of polyphenolic flavonoids, it is also rich in polysaccharides, amino acids and fatty acids, which possess powerful antioxidant properties. They are very helpful in fighting off and neutralizing circulating free radicals from air pollution, UV rays, smoke, lack of sleep, poor diet, alcohol, stress, etc.
Houttuynia cordata extract has been used as a robust anti-inflammatory agent for treating atopic dermatitis and acne in traditional Korean herbal medicine. A recent study published in 2019 has concluded that mild to moderate inflammatory acne lesions significantly reduced by eight weeks of applying this herbal extract. The extract from Houttuynia Cordata leaves has astringent properties that can effectively (but gently) deeply cleanse pores while regulating excess sebum production. Its anti-inflammatory effects are excellent in calming acne-prone skin.
Similarly, Houttuynia cordata also exhibits a distinguished outcome in treating atopic dermatitis (AD) or eczema—a chronic inflammation of the skin that typically affects the face, neck, arms and legs.
Houttuynia cordata extract also has anti-aging benefits by preventing the degradation of collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid in the skin.
Houttuynia contains a large amount of anti-oxidants that helps lighten the skin and fight pigmentation.
Water, BG, propanediol, houttuynia cordata extract, centella asiatica leaf/stem extract, sodium hyaluronate, hydroxypropyltrimonium hyaluronate, hydrolyzed collagen, glycyrrhizic acid 2K, niacinamide, licorice root extract, glucosylceramide, tea leaf extract, panax ginseng Root extract, water-soluble proteoglycan, Gynostemma pentaphyllum leaf extract, okra fruit extract, kudzu root extract, button extract, althea root extract, coleoptera flower extract, arnica flower extract, aloe vera leaf extract, chlorella extract, cyclohexane-1,4-dicarboxylic acid Bis-ethoxydiglycol, sodium citrate, PEG-20 sorbitan cocoate, citric acid, cinnamon oil, camphor tree bark oil, cypress oil, odorant oil, palmarosa oil, eucalyptus leaf oil, lavandula hybrida oil, lemon peel oil, α-glucan, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben
Japanese cosmetic products have minimum shelf life of 3 years. According to Ministry of Health, Labour & Welfare Japan (MHLW), Japanese products are not required to give an expiration date (on packaging) if the unopened product is safe to use for at least 3 years after manufacturing date. Manufacturing date or Period after opening (PAO) is printed on packaging only if a product has only 1 year of shelf life. We import fresh batches of products directly from Japan every month, so you always get fresh products with minimum shelf life of upto 3 years.
Please read our blog post: