Rohto Mentholatum – Melano CC Vitamin C Lotion Light (170ml)
Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types, specially for oily and combination skin types
- Fights dark spots
- Lightens acne marks & Hyper pigmentation
- Minimises pores
- Soothes redness
- Evens out skin tone
Product Size: 170 ml
Product Type: Toner
- This light weight hydrating toner is medicated with high penetrating Vitamin C derivative and anti-inflammatory agent (dipotassium glycyrrhizinate) to prevent blemishes ,dark spots and acne.
- It contains 3 kinds of moisturizing ingredients (alpinia, lemon and grapefruit extracts) to calm and hydrate skin..
- Through continued research, Rohto has successfully developed a stable form of Vitamin C that stays potent longer. This stable vitamin C is absorbed deep into skin to suppress excess melanin production. The Vitamin C in Melano CC toner can help tighten the pores and help the skin remain vibrant and youthful.
- Formula contains other ingredients like alpinia seed extract that keeps skin moisturized while correcting uneven skin tone .
- Dipotassium glycyrrhizinate is Antiseptic and anti-inflammatory ingredient to help reduce redness and prevent acnes
- Use daily to keep skin clear, hydrated and pores minimised.
How To Use:
- Take an appropriate amount on the palm of hand or on a cotton pad and gently apply on cleansed face.
- Gently pat the skin to help the product absorb better.
- Keep the product in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
1. Vitamin C(L-Ascorbic Acid)
Vitamin C is great for our health and immunity, even as a skincare ingredient! But not all vitamin Cs are created equal. Pure vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant, but is highly unstable and oxidises easily. This can lead to irritation and redness. Melano CC uses a stable form of vitamin C that stays effective longer. High penetration technology lets it reach melanocytes deep within the skin. There, it works to fight melanin, lighten pimple marks, fight dark spots and minimize pores.
2. Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate
This anti-inflammatory extract from licorice roots soothes redness, calms irritation and restores skin’s natural suppleness.
3. Alpinia Seed Extract
Extracts from Alpinia katsumadai in the ginger family work to brighten and even skin tone.
Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate Other Ingredients: Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Grapefruit Extract, Lemon Extract, Alpinia Katsumadai Seed Extract (Alpinia White), BG, Concentrated Glycerin, DPG, xanthan gum, fragrance, POE / POP decyltetradecyl ether, POP Methylglucoside, POE / Dimethicone Co-weight Combined, Edetate, methylphenylpolysiloxane, paraben, Active Ingredients: 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid (High Penetration Vitamin C Derivative), Ethanol, Paraben, Citric acid anhydride, dimethicone, POE / POP Decyltetradecyl Ether, sodium citrate hydrate, citric acid anhydride, Sodium Citrate Hydrate, POE / POP dimethicone copolymer, cyclohexanedicarboxylic acid bisethoxydiglycol, Active Ingredients: 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid (High Penetration Vitamin C Derivatives), edetate, l-Mentor, Absolute Ethanol
- Rated 0 out of 5
- Select options