Rohto Mentholatum – Melano CC Vitamin C Essence 2021 Edition (20ml)
Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types.
- Fights dark spots
- Lightens acne marks & Hyper pigmentation
- Minimises pores
- Soothes redness
- Evens out skin tone
Product Size: 20 ml
- Japan’s #1 whitening essence* with 100% pure Vitamin C. Its double vitamin formula with Vitamin E derivatives brighten skin, even out skin tone, and gives your complexion a healthy glow.
- Vitamin C is essential for good health. It’s also great for skin! However, pure vitamin C oxidises and loses its effects rapidly. Through continued research, Rohto has successfully developed a stable form of Vitamin C that stays potent longer. This stable vitamin C is absorbed deep into skin to suppress excess melanin production. Combined with vitamin E derivatives (tocopheryl acetate) to improve blood circulation, skin is nourished and brightened from within.
- Pure Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) in Melano CC essence is a strong anti-oxidant ingredient. It can fight against free radicals; therefore, Melano CC Essence can help fight aging effectively, tighten the pores and help the skin remain vibrant and youthful.
- It also contains Vitamin E, which can strengthen the skin and retain moisture, preventing skin de-hydration.
- Formula contains other ingredients like alpinia seed extract that keeps skin moisturized while correcting uneven skin tone .
- Isopropyl Methylphenyl & Dipotassium glycyrrhizinate are Antiseptic and anti-inflammatory ingredients to help reduce redness and prevent acnes
- Lightweight formula does not leave a greasy feel on the skin.
- Comes in an easy-to-use, drop-type tube that prevents Vitamin C from getting oxidized.
How To Use:
- Wash the face thoroughly with water and a cleanser.
- After cleansing and toning, pour an appropriate amount into your palm (4-5 drops),then apply onto areas of concern or your whole face.
- Gently pat the skin to help the product absorb better.
- Keep the product in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
1. Vitamin C(L-Ascorbic Acid)
Vitamin C is great for our health and immunity, even as a skincare ingredient! But not all vitamin Cs are created equal. Pure vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant, but is highly unstable and oxidises easily. This can lead to irritation and redness. Melano CC uses a stable form of vitamin C that stays effective longer. High penetration technology lets it reach melanocytes deep within the skin. There, it works to fight melanin, lighten pimple marks, fight dark spots and minimize pores.
2. Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate)
This vitamin E derivative pairs with vitamin C to soften, hydrate and boost circulation for bright, even skin.
3. Alpinia Seed Extract
Extracts from Alpinia katsumadai in the ginger family work to brighten and even skin tone.
4. Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate
This anti-inflammatory extract from licorice roots soothes redness, calms irritation and restores skin’s natural suppleness.
Ascorbic Acid (Active Vitamin C), Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E Derivative), Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate, Isopropylmethylphenol, Vitamin C Tetraisopalmitate, ethoxydiglycol, Alpinia red sea bream seed extract (Alpinia white), BG, edetate, viscosity modifier