HADA LABO- Shirojyun Premium Deep Whitening Cream [50g]
Out of stock
Skin Concerns: dark spots, hyperpigmentation & dull skin
Product Size: 50g
- This pH-balanced brightening cream penetrates deep beneath the dermal layer to tackle hyperpigmentation and prevent the formation of freckles and sunspots.
- This medicated cream has a smooth texture that is easy to spread over the entire face, providing moisture to skin and doesn’t leave a sticky finish.
- The rich face cream is effective at targeting the root of sunspots.
- It is medicated with an anti-inflammatory blend of Tranexamic acid and Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate to better prevent dark spots, inflammation and rough skin.
- Vitamin C derivative, Vitamin E and a blend of high molecular weight hyaluronic acid and lower molecular weight (nano) hyaluronic acid deeply hydrates skin while reducing inflammation caused by UV.
- Weakly acidic, so its gentle on the skin.
- Effectively reduces dark spots and keep skin supple and nourished with no greasy feeling.
- Fragrance-free, Colorant-free, Mineral oil-free, Alcohol-free, Paraben-free
- Suitable for sensitive skin
How To Use:
- After conditioning the skin with lotion etc., take an appropriate amount on the palm and spread it gently on the entire face.
- Gently pat into skin until fully absorbed.
Tranexamic acid (TA) has whitening effects especially for ultraviolet-induced hyperpigmentation including melasma. Whether it’s post-breakout hyperpigmentation or melasma, tranexamic acid can help lighten discoloration and brighten complexion.
Active ingredients: tranexamic acid, glycyrrhizic acid 2K, other ingredients: hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, hyaluronate Na-2, vitamin C Mg phosphate, vitamin E, shea butter, DPG, α-olefin oligomer, pentylene glycol, diglycerin , caprylic/capric triglyceride, meadowfoam oil, dimethicone, lipophilic glyceryl stearate, POE(20) sorbitan isostearate, carboxyvinyl polymer, hydroxyethyl cellulose, edetate, sodium pyrosulfite, stearyl alcohol, behenyl alcohol , phenoxyethanol
2 reviewsEstimate Arrival in 3~4 weeks
- Rated 0 out of 5
- Select options