AMPLE:N- Ceramide Shot Cream (50ml)
AMPLE:N Ceramide Shot Cream (50ml)
Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types specially for dry, dehydrated and or barrier damaged skin
Product Size: 50 ml
- Nourish skin.
- Deep moisturizing effect.
- Ceramide: helps to lock moist in skin.
- Ceramide Shot Cream contains Cera Complex that gives moisturizing energy to low and sensitive skin. The texture of ceramide cream is the same as the softness of the cream cheese, and it forms a solid moisturizing barrier for lasting hydration.
- α-gel Technology and patented Arctigenin effectively strengthen skin barrier.
- Ceramide and Allantoin strengthens the skin moisture barrier to prevent moisture loss.
- Clinically tested to strengthen the skin barrier.
- Hypoallergenic product is suitable for sensitive skin.
- Formulated without artificial fragrances and colors, parabens, or essential oils, making it perfect for use for any skin type.
- The lightweight soft cream formula doesn’t feel heavy on the skin which makes it ideal for sensitive and irritated skin.
How To Use:
- Use during morning and night
- At the last stage of skin care routine, apply a proper amount to face and gently dap for further absorption.
Water, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Squalane, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopentyldiol, Stearyl Alcohol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cetyl Phosphate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Methylpropanediol, Niacinamide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Vinyl Dimethicone, Arginine, Adenosine, Forsythia Suspensa Fruit Extract, Ceramide 3, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Cholesterol, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterols, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Ceramide 2, Ceramide 1, Batyl Alcohol, Xylitylglucoside, Butylene Glycol, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Anhydroxylitol, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Xylitol, Phytosteryl/Behenyl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Disodium EDTA
So far so good I'm liking the moisturizer and I have super sensitive skin so usually feel some irritation. Thankfully not with this. The texture is not too heavy either and doesn't leave skin feeling greasy or suffocated but still leaves a slight glow and leaves skin feeling comfortable. I do also find it better than other ceramide moisturizers I've tried.
As far as cons, I do feel like the consistency can be prone to pilling. It's kind of a moussey consistency so might not be ideal under sunscreen or makeup.
Overall it would be a good option for sensitive skin with dry/normal/combination skin types. However super dry and oily skin I'm not sure about.