SANA Namerakahonpo- Wrinkle Gel Cream N [100g]
- Estimated arrival: 10~15 days after given deadline
Available on backorder
Namerakahonpo- Wrinkle Night Cream
Skin Type: Suitable for mature ageing skin,dry skin and combination skin
Product Size: 50g
Brand Name: Namerakahonpo
Main Ingredients: Formulated with soy milk fermentation, pure retinol, and vitamin E derivatives and ceramides.
- Firms & plumps your skin
- Reduces wrinkles/Fine lines
- Highly moisturizing
- All-in-one aging care moisturizing gel, containing fermented soy milk and pure retinol.
- 5-in-1 cream works as lotion, serum, emulsion, cream and mask.
- This cream helps in reducing the early signs of ageing, best suited for women over 30 years. Makes fine wrinkles caused by dryness less noticeable (effects tested based on industry guidelines).
- Fermented soymilk that contains a higher concentration of isoflavones to give skin better ant-ageing benefits.
- Pure Retinol improve skin elasticity and ceramides protect & strengthen skin barrier.
- Namerakahonpo’s signature blend of soy isoflavones and soy protien enhance skin’s moisture level and firmness.
- in the morning the skin looks smoother, feels plumper and with continuous use the fine lines look diminished.
- Fragrance free
How To Use:
- After washing your face, take an appropriate amount in your hands and spread on your entire face.
- You can use it in the morning and can also be used for neck
Water, glycerin, BG, ethanol, cyclopentasiloxane, cetyl hexanate, stearate castor oil, soy milk fermentation, daisy protein, retinol, diz isoflavone, retinol, palmicinate, ceramide NG, (vinyl dimethicone / methicocococylcesquioxane) cross polyethane. Mer, PEG-40 Waterborne Castor Oil, PEG-60 Waterborne Castor Oil, Sodium Ascorbate, Arginine, Carbomer, Canzophylic Root Extract, Dimethiconol, Squalane, Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Setanol, Tocopherol, Tri (Caprile Acid/Caprinate) Glyceryl, Sodium Polyacrylate, 80 Polysorbate, lecithin, potassium hydroxide, hydrogenated lecithin, phenoxyethanol